Cost of a Medical in Adelaide

Guest caoimhe

Guest nickyblue

Hello

The figure they give you is about $300.00 and I just checked and mine cost $270.00 so its pretty close. My xrays were taken at the RAH chest clinic and then my medical was done in the same building as immigration on Currie st.

Hope that helps

Nic

x

We had our medicals done in January through HSA , Level 8 West, 55 Currie Street ( phone 8468 6084).

Prices were

Adults $271

medical, chest xray, blood test and photo.

Child 11 yrs $ 234

medical, chest xray and photo

Child 8 yrs $172

medical and photo

We had our appointment within 1 week of phoning up. You need to go back a few days later to get your blood test results. Medical ( if you can call it that !) was very basic and definately not worth the money you pay for it but, hey thats life!. Also they seem to give about 4 familys the same appointment time so be prepared to wait around for a while.

Guest guest3462

Hi guys, thanks for this information! We are just beginning the long slog of PR and I have just found out that I have to sit the English exam before we can apply! English born and bred, but hey ho, if it lets us stay.......The only thing i'm worried about is if I actually fail it!!! lol!:biglaugh:

I have to say that I hadn't even considered having to do the medicals again, do the British medicals expire we've only been here 8 months????? another $1000 slipping away......... :-):arghh:

Guest nickyblue

Hello

Yes as susan says that price was fully inclusive of x rays, blood test and photo. You can also book online at

http://www.hsagroup.com.au/

I agree that the medicals didn't seem particularly comprehensive especially after I just had a pre employment medical which took 3 times longer and checked EVERYTHING -I don't even do a body heavy job - I work as a PA!

Good luck anyway

nic

x