Guest andrena

lost dog

Guest andrena

Hi everyone, we have lost our little westhighland terrier today, he has dug under a fence so may not be too white at the moment. He may still be in Trott Park/ Sheidow park area but being a male and a terrier he may have travelled a little further. If anyone has seen him or knows someone who has please let me know. 2 very sad children.:sad:

Guest guest569

have you called the dog warden ??? If your kucky he may have been picked up ??:idea:

Guest andrena

Yes thanks, we have notified dog inspector and local after hours vet, just hoping he is found

Is he microchipped???. My dog got out and was picked up by the warden. He was microchipped so it was easy to trace us.

Hope you find him x

Guest andrena

Unfortunately no he is not chipped but he will be if we find him. Hoping someone has picked him up and will contact dog warden or rspca in morning,

Guest Aussie pat

Just bumping up your lost dog message. Hope he is found soon. We have a little Westie and feel for you and your family.

Guest Jo&Phil

I hope you find him soon.

The RSPCA Lonsdale may be a good bet, lots of people drop dogs there if they find them

Guest skolapper

Hi All,I found my dog The lady who picked him up returned him yesterday Thank GOD Thanks for all your suggestions - I plastered posters everywhere and the person saw it and called meTake care and hope the rest who have lost their pets find them too.....pray...it worksCheers,Viju