Guest nickynleemc

School Crossing Patrols

Guest nickynleemc

Hi my name is Nicola and my Husband's is Lee, we are using his occupation as a carpenter to get over to South Australia, But i'm struggling to find my occupation while job hunting on line. My Job tittle is School Crossing Patrol Supervisor, my job is to manage all the School Crossing Patrols that are employed by our service.

Please can someone tell me if there are jobs like my in Australia preferably the :arghh:Adelaide hills region.

Hate to tell you this it seems generally at the schools here in adelaide they have the children from the school with the giant lolli (road safety sign) they stand either side of the road, at the school my daughter goes to they usually have a teacher or the headmistress stands with them, the kids are trained to do this safely by the police. When there's a break in the traffic they stick the sign out and the kids cross, my daughter does it, its really good for her as it gives her more understanding with road sence, they train them at year 6 (age 11/12) at the high school they do have a teacher come out for to watch the kids from the local private school but the other's (like mine who come from a state school) have to cross on there own.

hope this helps

Julie

Guest nickynleemc

cheers for that the i've seen the job advertised but only in New South Whales, I think that would be a long journey to work lol