Guest BAZnDAF

October events?

Guest BAZnDAF

Hi,

We are in Adelaide between the 10th and 22nd October and I was wondering if there are any meet ups or events that we could come to.

Thanks

Barry, Daphne, Emma(23), Hollie (17), Joy(15)

Hi sorry to jump in this thread..we are in adelaide staying in Moana from the 20th to the 30th of september on our reccie...so if anything else going on then too would love to hear.

Thanks

Darren & Lisa :notworthy:

Guest Kevin Quinn

Wow Baz & Daf

we just miss you by a day! We're there between October 23rd and November 6th :(

Guest BAZnDAF
    Wow Baz & Daf

we just miss you by a day! We're there between October 23rd and November 6th :(

We leave on the 23rd :( Not looking forward to that day at all

Guest WoodMartin

We arrive October 1st, so also interested in meeting up with anyone else! Will be based in CBD at first and happy to go anywhere to suit others.

Ali and Alan.

Shipping en route, staying with friends for a month. 15 working days to go. EEEK!

Guest Django
    Hi,

We are in Adelaide between the 10th and 22nd October and I was wondering if there are any meet ups or events that we could come to.

Thanks

Barry, Daphne, Emma(23), Hollie (17), Joy(15)

We will have to arrange something. I'll get on it.:)

Hi Barry, Daphne and family when are you coming for good? Are you struggling to sell your house?

We took £55K less than ours was worth in the end and I must say that now that we are here, we are not regretting it one bit. I'll keep an eye on this thread, as it would be good to meet up with some of the PIA gang and put faces to names.

If we don't meet up I hope you have a cracking visit.

Howard.

Guest Guest75

I'm considering organising a picnic at Kuitpo Forest for sometime in October.

Great place to visit.

The last few have been a great success.

I'll see how things go and post if one is coming on.

Hopefully the weather will be kind then :):)

Guest BAZnDAF
    Hi Barry, Daphne and family when are you coming for good? Are you struggling to sell your house?

We took £55K less than ours was worth in the end and I must say that now that we are here, we are not regretting it one bit. I'll keep an eye on this thread, as it would be good to meet up with some of the PIA gang and put faces to names.

If we don't meet up I hope you have a cracking visit.

Howard.

We haven't even put the house up for sale yet, but the couple next door but one have, so that will be an indicator to us on price and time scale.

We'll be making a decision when to move for good once we have had this reccie.

We can't afford to take 55k drop! i'd be in negative equity then! house is only worth around 100k (neighbour has his up for 99,950).

Would be nice to meet up with people over there, maybe Tykes 'picnic at Kuitpo Forest' will get organised, that would be nice. I do hope Tyke brings some freshly caught fish with him too, even better :D

Guest Guest75
    We haven't even put the house up for sale yet, but the couple next door but one have, so that will be an indicator to us on price and time scale.

We'll be making a decision when to move for good once we have had this reccie.

We can't afford to take 55k drop! i'd be in negative equity then! house is only worth around 100k (neighbour has his up for 99,950).

Would be nice to meet up with people over there, maybe Tykes 'picnic at Kuitpo Forest' will get organised, that would be nice. I do hope Tyke brings some freshly caught fish with him too, even better :D

LOL

I'll do my best,got a bit on in Oct.

Dunno about the fish though - not been out much.

Next good day is Tuesday,fishing buddies want me to go out on a Snapper expedition.

Trouble is that Mrs Tyke arrives back form the Uk that day.

Mates are saying let her catch a taxi from the airport - I ask myself do I want to commit matramonial suicide???:biglaugh:

Guest MarkIngram

we arrive on 29th October.....still waiting to hear if we will get OAA and just 8 short weeks to go.

would love to hear of a meet up so I can bring the wife (Zoe) and two daughters; Lexie (aged 5) and Poppy (will be 8months at that time)

Mark

Guest Kevin Quinn
    LOL

I'll do my best,got a bit on in Oct.

Dunno about the fish though - not been out much.

Next good day is Tuesday,fishing buddies want me to go out on a Snapper expedition.

Trouble is that Mrs Tyke arrives back form the Uk that day.

Mates are saying let her catch a taxi from the airport - I ask myself do I want to commit matramonial suicide???:biglaugh:

If you opt for the Snapper expedition Tyke I know a great divorce solicitor in the UK :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    If you opt for the Snapper expedition Tyke I know a great divorce solicitor in the UK :biglaugh:

It's touch and go - just invested in a dedicated Snapper rod/reel - it needs christening.

I mean just look at the weather on Tue AND Weds - perfect for a trip!!

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/maps/sa.asp

On the other hand I'm a coward "hell hath no fury"...............................;)