Sign in to follow this  
Guest fuji70

Hiya...finally on my way from Leicester via Hanoi

Guest fuji70

Hiya

I've just been awarded my 3 year visa for Adelaide. I'm an English teacher in Hanoi right now, but once I got the news I quit and now I'm really excited. (and um....terrfified too)

I'm a single lass (who's missing her little nieces like crazy) and I know no one in Adelaide. I'm sports mad, so hope to get into the sports teams. I'm also going to replace my beloved scooter that I sold in the UK, so if anyone is interested in a few drinks and extolling the virtues of sunny Adelaide, it will be good to hear from you.

Cheers

(and thanks to a positive forum site compared to others that I won't mention!)

Guest Guest1495

when are you due in sunny Adelaide then? We are in the same boat as you coming over soon traveling this month in Malaysia, then spending a few weeks in Melbourne before we hit Adelaide!

We are both sports fans and looking forward to some AFL amongst others, and like you a bit daunted being a stranger in a strange place!

Good luck with your journey hopefully see you on the other side, teaching in nam sounds great why did you leave :D

Guest bugbabe

Hi, how brave and exciting to move on your own! :jiggy:

We wont be over 'till next year (if everything goes according to plan!)

Just wanted to say good luck and enjoy! I too am an English teacher, staying positive about the job situation. Have you got work to go to?

Enjoy xx

Guest fuji70
    when are you due in sunny Adelaide then? We are in the same boat as you coming over soon traveling this month in Malaysia, then spending a few weeks in Melbourne before we hit Adelaide!

We are both sports fans and looking forward to some AFL amongst others, and like you a bit daunted being a stranger in a strange place!

Good luck with your journey hopefully see you on the other side, teaching in nam sounds great why did you leave :D

I left as I decided when I was last in Aus that I wanted to move here. It's taken 2 years...I was done waiting :v_SPIN:. Get in touch when you arrive, I could do with some company when I'm trying to work out the Aussie Rules rules etc etc....!