Sign in to follow this  
Guest max

aussie govt,aussie people

Guest max

one of the reasons we want to go to oz is because of the safety of our children and their future.the oz govt seems to do what we do not dare i.e kick out terror suspects(oh and doesn`t let them in !).bit of a concern that so many aussies seem to hate their govt.

i read the advertiser on the net and the comments from a lot of aussies are very worrying do they really want to take a chance with these fanatics?it`s too late for the uk the damage is done.better to be safe than sorry?

max,nikki,jamie n abigail:(

Guest Roo1

From talking to aussie friends of mine, they just don't seem to understand the full extent of terrorism. To British people, its an everyday life threatening thing and we are bombarded with the news 24/7.

Here in Adelaide, we seem to be in a kind of pod. If we had no media influence, we wouldn't know anything about it. The Gov here, I think, are right to be doing what they are doing. I think they've got there heads screwed on. Theres no pussy footing around with ideas, if the aussies don't like it, they say so and get the job done.

Guest Guest75
    one of the reasons we want to go to oz is because of the safety of our children and their future.the oz govt seems to do what we do not dare i.e kick out terror suspects(oh and doesn`t let them in !).bit of a concern that so many aussies seem to hate their govt.

i read the advertiser on the net and the comments from a lot of aussies are very worrying do they really want to take a chance with these fanatics?it`s too late for the uk the damage is done.better to be safe than sorry?

max,nikki,jamie n abigail:(

I like the government here.

Not perfect but not afraid to speak their minds:D

Guest dglamoore

From what I have seen so far the government here are not as 'politically correct' as some and if they think it they say it which is extrememly refreshing. :)

Lisa:cool: