Guest Kevin Quinn

Motor Bike Rental

Guest Kevin Quinn

Anyone hired a bike over there and done some traveling around? If so, how was your experience and can you recommend a rental company that'll provide everything, Bike, gear, insurance etc.

Guest kangomik

Finks

No seriously i don't know of any around adelaide, but let me know if you find one

Not many places will do them, and seriously if you find one, by the time you hire the bike, ay for insurance, and then hire the gear, you would be better buying a second hand bike, doing the travelling, and then re-selling it. Never managed to find one in Adelaide yet, only one i found was in Sydney, and it was extravagant to seay the least. Good luck though

Guest Eddie Sankey
    Not many places will do them, and seriously if you find one, by the time you hire the bike, ay for insurance, and then hire the gear, you would be better buying a second hand bike, doing the travelling, and then re-selling it. Never managed to find one in Adelaide yet, only one i found was in Sydney, and it was extravagant to seay the least. Good luck though

Are bikes expensive to buy, i hope to pass my test soon and get a bike when i arrive.

Eddie

Guest SA Great
    Finks

No seriously i don't know of any around adelaide, but let me know if you find one

LOL!! The Finks!! I fink thats a bad idea

Guest kangomik

Hey i said " No seriously" Angels could be better.

Eddie mate in my opinion the bikes are expensive here, probably more here than anywhere else in Aus.

Take a look at ebay.com.au

The wife won't let me buy a second because of the prices, and she won't let me sell the first!