Guest djhi

New to Adelaide

Guest djhi

Hi all,

I came out here from Liverpool about 2 months ago to be with my partner. She has been here for the last year and a half studying. She still has 3 months to go (with very little spare time), so I'm finding myself at a loose end most of the time:confused: I'm just looking to meet up and make some new friends of my own as I have a fair bit of time on my hands and don't really know anybody here.

If you fancy catching up for coffee, beer...whatever and have a bit of time to, Please let me know

Howard:)

Guest cazzie

Hi Howard,

Welcome to Adelaide. I hope all goes well for you. I'm sure there will be a few guys who will answer your post and meet up. Otherwise, look for meet ups that are currently posted and go along. You will be made to feel welcome for sure. Good luck!

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Howard!

God, know how you feel...

Me and my boyfriend moved here from Reading - we've been here 3 months now :jiggy:

We live in Glenelg. I work in the City, and Rich works near Hallet Cove Beach.

I notied you're into DJing... I'm really into music, and play piano and guitar... Our mates in Reading were pretty good at scratching - enjoyed many an entertaining evening watching / attempting...

Have you sorted out work yet - or are you enjoying having some time off?

What is your girfriend studying?

Give us a shout if you fancy meeting up for a beer or whatever... we're happy to meet in the city if it's easier.

Where abouts do you live?

Lisa & Rich

Guest djhi

Thanks hun for the message,

Would love to meet up! I'm living in Mile End and yes I'm working. Lucky really came straight into a job, just driving and delivering so I work most days till about 3pm. What are you both doing?

Yes I love my music but I've got no records with me, just waiting till I have enough money to ship some over. I take it you didn't bring your piano with you ha ha

My girlfriend is studying counciling and welfere work and loving it. so after this we'll be here for another 2 years. So I have all the time in the world to meet up..

if your not up to much this weekend or anytime give me a shout

Howard

Guest djhi

Thanks Dan,

I was reading the night part 2 think I'll pop down for one.

see you soon.

Guest allie

Hi Howard :)

We just moved here six weeks ago so I know how you're feeling! We are always up for drinks and really want to meet new people so give us a shout if you fancy a drink :)

Allie