Guest angiestaff

bed linen

Guest angiestaff

anyone out there know of the best place to get cheap bed linen from (sheets, duvets, covers etc...), having to purchase a new bed (for arriving guests!! lol) so will need to stock up the old linen cupboard b4 they arrive in december

ange x

Harris Scarfe are having a sale at the moment - 40- 60% off bedding is what they're advertising. Don't think the sale has long left to run though...

Guest rich

sorry to hijack, but does Manchester mean bed linen over here? If so, anyone know why. I'm getting so confused looking at bed stuff too!

Guest angiestaff
    sorry to hijack, but does Manchester mean bed linen over here? If so, anyone know why. I'm getting so confused looking at bed stuff too!

lol, me and hubby were wondering that when we first got here too!!!...eventually worked it out by looking at the t.v adverts!!:biglaugh:

ange

Is it better to have 100% cotton duvet covers. I have purchased some for before we arrive but have plenty of the 50% polycotton ones. Are they all 100% cotton over there? Thanks, M

Guest UzinOz

You should try Manchester and More in Colonnades or Tea Tree Plaza, they're really cheap, might not be the best quality but for a spare bed it's OK, or tell them to bring some out :biglaugh:

Guest moonraker1959

Not sure if BHS do delivery to Oz (lol)but they have a bedding sale on.Jeff Banks "Bed in a Bag"double size is now £50.Includes duvet cover,2 pillow cases,a bed runner and matching pillow.I've just brought 2 and they are fab!

Hi Ange

Im always buying new linen and hunt around for good bargains all the time....by far the cheapest place is Kmart. Spotlight is good when they have their offers on - sometime 50% off and Ive also had some real bargains from Target when they are getting rid of their line in the 'odds & sods' section...

But Kmart is the place

Sarahx