Guest graandjac

A little warmer....!!!

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Well for the new arrivals a few days of warm weather just as a ........starter........bring on the summer:biglaugh:

Yup,lots of different weather lately,todays warm winds were amazing,in the middle of a cool morning and hot afternoon,strange to us in our home.Love days like this here.

Guest guest569

What a great feeling today, Got home from work and worked in the garden till dark with shirt off, sunnies on and a beer at hand !!!! This is the life !!!!:jiggy:

Guest katsmajic

Had our first barbie for the spring - and sat outside til the mozzies got stuck in :jiggy:

warm winds are great - they herald the changes in the weather - few days of chilly weather and then back upwards and onwards woohoo

and even more exciting will be me having a job where i can have a life this summer YAY ;)

Guest Django
    What a great feeling today, Got home from work and worked in the garden till dark with shirt off, sunnies on and a beer at hand !!!! This is the life !!!!:jiggy:

Seeing as doing that so much you can come round and do mine later. Then you can enjoy yourself twice as much. ;)

Guest Guest75

It is nice to feel the heat in the air + Spring!

The mozzies are certainly out early this year.I was fiddling with some electronics on the boat last night,looked up to see one of my arms covered in the little suckers:arghh:

It is nice to feel the heat in the air + Spring!

The mozzies are certainly out early this year.I was fiddling with some electronics on the boat last night,looked up to see one of my arms covered in the little suckers:arghh:

They dnt like naked flames mate...so dowse yourself in petrol and set em alight that be awsome:biglaugh:....

HG

PS am i finish at 9am next week and have thursday and friday off ;) should you require any company, and an update on our trials and tribulations mate...lol

Guest Guest75
    They dnt like naked flames mate...so dowse yourself in petrol and set em alight that be awsome:biglaugh:....

HG

PS am i finish at 9am next week and have thursday and friday off ;) should you require any company, and an update on our trials and tribulations mate...lol

Dunno about the dousing in petrol bit:arghh:

Friday is looking good for me too - nowt on and forecast looking delicious.

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/noarlunga

Fancying a tootle round Hallett Cove on some new marks I have +play with new Snapper setup.

I'll be in touch during the week.