Sign in to follow this  
Guest JPT07

The wait is driving us mad!!!!

Guest JPT07

Hi All, We've been in touch with our agent today and he has informed us that he doesn't think we will hear about our visa(yes or no) until at least Oct-Dec (136 lodged 13th March, meds and police checks all sent in June). We were hoping to get out there in September. Never mind, the wait goes on and on and on, just thought we'd have a moan.

:eek::eek::eek::confused:Paul&Lorna

Guest Guest75

Keep in there.

I know it is very frustrating.

There does seem to be a lot of visas applied for so hence a backlog I'm afraid.

Fingers crossed for some swift news!!!:)

Guest dglamoore

Unfortunately the 136 does seem to be one of the longest visa's to get processed - we do have friends that have just arrived that came on this visa and one day got an email to say they had their visa without even being notified they had a CO within a few months of applying so you never know :o

Focus on enjoying one last xmas in the uk and if that visa pops up before you have a bonus xmas pressie :). I do feel for you though as I know how frustrating that waiting is and everything seems to slow down :confused:

Lisa:cool:

Guest Roo1

Ahhh Lorna...noooo! What a bummer!

Don't worry, there's still a space saved you at our BBQ whenever you get here.

Think positive......you'll be flying out now in the thick of winter and coming to Aus in the height of our summer instead!!;)

J x

Guest JPT07

:)Hi All, Thanks for your comments. Feel a little calmer about it all today. We'll have to just go with the flow.

Lorna.x.:cool: