Guest Daniel&Kelly

Car rental

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Hi everyone, I'm starting to panic about a car when we get to Adelaide. We will be buying one asap but does anyone know the best place to rent a car from?:goofy: Thanks Daniel

Guest The Steeles In Adelaide

Hi Dan when do you arrive? there is a place just outside the airport we used, they were quite cheap but then so was the car!! i guess you get what you pay for. the place was called cutprice car rental about 2 kilometres from airport we hired a 7 seater minivan so could get some furniture and stuff before we bought our car. check out the recommendations on this site i have put a link on there for where we bought our car from and really friendly.

Hope this helps any further questions dont hesitate to pm me

Dave

Drop Brian a line at Aussie Car Rentals - nice guy, reasonable prices, never known him to let anyone down, and he can meet you at the airport, supply kids'/baby seats etc.

http://www.aussiecarrentals.com.au/

Diane

Yeah...def give Brian a call....he has helped out many people i know...including ourselves......

Mention me!!!!

Guest billm

We went with Kevin at Acacia rentals, top bloke. He can pick you up from the airport to get the car and provides a street map which is very helpful, Adelaide is a lot bigger than you might be expecting. I phoned at mid-day and he hunted high and low to get me a car. The cars are nothing fancy but are cheap and do the job. He's also an-expat so knows where you're coming from. A top bloke, recommended.

Guest rachinadelaide

We used these guys last time my parents came: http://www.koalacar.com.au/ they were great. I got a few quotes and these worked out cheaper than many others (including Brian from Aussie Car Rentals - sorry Brian!). Not sure if they do airport pick-up though...