Guest Jane & Tony

Tra ???

Guest Jane & Tony

Hi All, does anyone know the answer to this question? We have had confirmation that the TRA have had our forms and money ( 2 weeks ago today ) and I was wondering if the TRA phone your employer and old employers for confirmation about trade? They have not phoned Tony's boss yet and we are getting a bit twitchy!!! I'm actually getting paranoid wondering if I have given enough info. If anyone can help, thanks in advance. xxx

Guest dglamoore

When we done our TRA nobody phoned anyone for us but we have had friends that did get a call to their employers :)

Lisa:cool:

Guest soggy
    Hi All, does anyone know the answer to this question? We have had confirmation that the TRA have had our forms and money ( 2 weeks ago today ) and I was wondering if the TRA phone your employer and old employers for confirmation about trade? They have not phoned Tony's boss yet and we are getting a bit twitchy!!! I'm actually getting paranoid wondering if I have given enough info. If anyone can help, thanks in advance. xxx

Hi, just to let you know my employers past and present as well as well as the people who gave me references were not contacted, the first we heard from TRA was the letter saying we had been succesful.

Simon

Guest ffi&dyl

Just the same for us, no one contacted employers past or present and none of the people who gave us references were contacted, we just had a phone call from our agent saying our TRA was successful.

Good luck with your application.

Ffion and Dylan:rolleyes:

Guest jetskitony

hi,

same here no one was contacted,dont worry most tra are coming back three weeks from confirmation so next week you should hear,good luck.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest motlyman

Hi,

This worried me too but like the others, none of mine were contacted either.

Colin