lornznpaul

We have been appoved for SA SS today!!

Well, we received the email from our agent today to say that our SA SS has been approved today! It was sent on 27th August so it's been sorted in 19 days!! Now we have to sit back and relax (the words of our agent - not us!) and wait for our meds to be requested! Now I'm nervous about the meds!! Does anyone know if we have to contact our GP for our medical records to take with us to the meds? If so, how long would it take for us to receive them?

This will now be the start of many more questions!!!

Thanks

Lorna

Guest kelv&haley

hi lorna,

congrats on your sa ss......we are slightly ahead of you in the process,and for us from sa ss approval it took 10 days to get c/o who immediately requested meds and police checks,our med papers arrived in sydney on 20th aug and we are just waiting now hopefully for a visa very soon.....as for the medicals no you dont need anything from your gp,just make sure your not on or just finished your period as wee sample might need repeating,good luck ,haley

Guest MandisFam

Hi Lorna, Just wanted to say dont worry about the meds, its just like a check up with lots of questions about your medical history. Really is nothing to worry about.

Good luck with it all, hope you are not waiting too long.

Mandisfam

Hiya Mandisfam,

We haven't got any medical problems...that we know of! So hopefully everything will go ok for us! Just another hurdle to jump before we reach the finishing line! I honestly thought that we'd have to pay out more money for our medical records from our GP to take with us to prove our medical history and wanted to find out how much more it would dent the pocket!

I'll just have to Google how to loose a stone a day for a few days before the meds now!! lol

Staying off the wine and soda's may help a little I suppose!

Lorna

Guest MandisFam
    Hiya Mandisfam,

We haven't got any medical problems...that we know of! So hopefully everything will go ok for us! Just another hurdle to jump before we reach the finishing line! I honestly thought that we'd have to pay out more money for our medical records from our GP to take with us to prove our medical history and wanted to find out how much more it would dent the pocket!

I'll just have to Google how to loose a stone a day for a few days before the meds now!! lol

Staying off the wine and soda's may help a little I suppose!

Lorna

lol.....it is odd how they dont need it, you could tell them anything. Hope it goes well.

Mandisfam

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

Just wanted to say congrats. Great feeling as it feels like your actually getting somewhere when you get to this point in the process. As already been said medicals nothing to worry about be no time at all before your on here posting, "Got the email today"!!!:jiggy:

Jo and Tom x

Guest duncans

We too had our SA SS approved and are now waiting for a case officer. Hopefully this will be within the next month and then we can get our meds and police checks done and out the way. Then it really is sit back and wait.

At least we can sit back knowing there are others playing the same waiting game. Good luck to both of us.