Guest bishop3912

Flying 26 Sept 2009!!!!!!!!

Guest bishop3912

HI was just wondering if there are any other families migrating to Adelaide on Sat 26 September, we are departing from London Heathrow with BA (quantas) at 22.05hrs via Singapore to arrive in Adelaide 06.00 on Monday 28 September 2009. We have 4 kiddies aged 8, 6, 3, 8 months. Is there anyone else out there flying on the same flight with ankle biters too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Regards Bishop3912

Guest hulltigers
    HI was just wondering if there are any other families migrating to Adelaide on Sat 26 September, we are departing from London Heathrow with BA (quantas) at 22.05hrs via Singapore to arrive in Adelaide 06.00 on Monday 28 September 2009. We have 4 kiddies aged 8, 6, 3, 8 months. Is there anyone else out there flying on the same flight with ankle biters too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Regards Bishop3912

hya guys, nearly , we are flying sept 27th heathrow to adelaide via hong kong with cathey pacific arrive the tuesday 29th, are u going to the poms in oz barby for sept arrivals on sunday 5th october, gona be loads kids there, its at kingston park ,just off londsdale road, none of us have met so be good, the park is right on the beach front too, chat soon mate, see u in paradise, phil 39 deb 37 charlie 9 summer 7

Guest Guest75

Dunno about flying that day but it's my birthday so it is a real Red Letter Day!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest bishop3912

Hi, didnt know about the BBQ but yep will defo be there. Cant wait to meet everyone. Good luck with your flight etc x

Guest bishop3912

PMSL Happy Early Birthday Wishes - Dont think I will get time that day to wish you a happy birthday LOL xx

Guest mandmick

Hi

What are the bbq details?

We also arrive end of Sept, from Dubai!

Thx

Guest karyn1

How exciting...load of strangers meeting up for the first time for BBQ with only one thing in common - just emigrated! Hope this is still goin on when we make the move next year! Reading threads like this give me some hope that I wont be a bored Mum at home fiddling her thumbs till Dad gets home from work lol :)