diabetes.

Guest deanewens

Guest deanewens

hi there,

can anyone tell me as to weather ill need to pay for my insulin when i get to oz next year. the reason im asking is when i travelled a few years ago to oz on a years working visa i was able to get some sort of medical card which then ment i was able to get all my insulin, needles and so on for free. although im emmigrating im thinking im still an english citizen and im hoping its still possible,

any info welcomed, many thanks.

• 1 year later...
Guest Mitchell
hi there,

can anyone tell me as to weather ill need to pay for my insulin when i get to oz next year. the reason im asking is when i travelled a few years ago to oz on a years working visa i was able to get some sort of medical card which then ment i was able to get all my insulin, needles and so on for free. although im emmigrating im thinking im still an english citizen and im hoping its still possible,

any info welcomed, many thanks.

If you were traveling you would still be a perm resident of the UK and are entitled to reciprocal medical care. If you're coming on a perm visa you will be no longer be entitled to that cover. I'd speak to Medicare and health insurance companies about what you're covered for then.

• 3 months later...
Guest shinywatt

There is not any treatment to cure for Diabetes, but many instructions to control diabetes easily. Try to ear less calorie foods. Avoid sugary foods, rices, high fat products. Maintain your body weight by exercise regularly.