Guest MandisFam

Hello again...

Guest MandisFam

Hello to all you Poms in Adelaide,

Joined this site back in April 2008, when we started this whole australian visa process and we got our 175 visa granted back July...:jiggy:

We are normally a frequent visitor on PIO but its come to crunch time in chosing where we will land in oz. After having exhausted almost all other cities in oz, we have come back to our first choice of Adelaide.

Just a little worried whether oh will be able to find work but I will cover that under the jobs section.

Anyway, looking forward to getting you know you all on here and finding out lots more about Adelaide.

Mandisfam

Guest Guest75

Hiya MandisFam and welcome to PIA - seen you on PIO:)

Can't help much on the jobs front but I don't think Adelaide is any better or worse for job availability.

Good luck!!!:)

Good luck with your move!! I'm a 'newbie' on here too even though I've been a frequent visitor on the site for quite a while. I'm sure you'll find all the answers to your questions!!

Lorna

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi MandisFam,:)

I am sure you will get loads of advice on here, as we have over the last year and good luck with the move.

Jo and Tom x

Adeaide is a good choice.

Good luck and best wishes to you.

Hello to all you Poms in Adelaide,

Joined this site back in April 2008, when we started this whole australian visa process and we got our 175 visa granted back July...:jiggy:

We are normally a frequent visitor on PIO but its come to crunch time in chosing where we will land in oz. After having exhausted almost all other cities in oz, we have come back to our first choice of Adelaide.

Just a little worried whether oh will be able to find work but I will cover that under the jobs section.

Anyway, looking forward to getting you know you all on here and finding out lots more about Adelaide.

Mandisfam