ails

good washing powder

Just make sure you check if it's for top or front loaders. We have a front loader and that limits the choice quite a lot, although that's changing slowly. If you use powder for a top loader in a front loader you get so many bubbles, we had them coming up out the vent in the floor!

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi,

I think OMO IS the same as Persil....

another thing that has been re-branded for Australia!

:huh:

Hi,

I think OMO IS the same as Persil....

another thing that has been re-branded for Australia!

:huh:

You're obviously much younger than me because I'm sure I can remember Omo from my childhood (in England). So it can't be the same as Persil as that has been around for decades too...

My Mother in law (in Adelaide) used to use a stain remover called Sard - it was brilliant.

Guest monnyb
    You're obviously much younger than me because I'm sure I can remember Omo from my childhood (in England). So it can't be the same as Persil as that has been around for decades too...

My Mother in law (in Adelaide) used to use a stain remover called Sard - it was brilliant.

Everyone loves Sards wonder soap,great for kids school white shirts.

I like surf.But as said b4 make sure its says front or top loader...we also had bubbles popping up from all sides of washing machine...kids loved it

Sally

Guest Trakki

Bio here is the same as persil and is fine for front loaders, 2 of my kids have sensitive skin and are fine with it.

Guest rachinadelaide

The Washing Centre - 8223 1146 (formerly Mr Dishwasher) deliver washing powder and dishwash powder in bulk. We've tried it - it seems pretty good.

Don't get them confused though....using dishwash powder in the washing machine is not great for your clothes and putting washing powder in the dishwasher means a bubble bath in the kitchen....(I speak from experience!!)