Guest Dave & Carole

Help - chiropractor needed

Guest Dave & Carole

Can anyone recommend a chiropractor to sort my husbands back out? Also how much are we likely to have to pay with no private health ins?

Thanks

Carole

Guest kangomik

$45 to $55 for first appointment, there after $40 to $50.

With insurance about $8

they are good here, and if you have a constant back Niggle i think you get a better service here than in the UK.

Aww i see you just moved house........ did you move yourselfs?

We did, ripped a muscle, took 6 weeks to heal, chiro cannot heal that, but the attention is nice.

Guest Dave & Carole

My back was put out by trying to wash kids' hair in the bath. Dangerous times we live in.

Who did you use?

Dave

Hi

My husband goes here......

http://www.feldmanchiropractic.com.au/

He was in alot of pain, and has been going there now for a few weeks, and is alot better....

You have an initial appointment.....cant remember how much that is. They send you for a back xray, which is bulk billed with medicare.

Subsequent appointments are $42......we have medical insurance, which brings down the cost to $14...

Guest kangomik

i use the guy on Lower North East Road at Dernancourt, John Makadikes (sp)

Too far up North for you guys, but he is very good, plus whe we where in the rental i could just hobble over the road. If he couldn't fix me first time he had a second go for free.

Dave mate i feel for you, it can go at the most stupid of times. I generally know when mine is going to go, because it twinges for a week beforehand.

If its a twist or a twisted lift then a chiro should be able to sort you, plus it gets everything else straight and sorted.

There are some good ones down south, seperate from the cash, get it sorted, Aussie work mentality is very much "why suffer when the doc will fix it" get in there make a friend and stand up straight........ its less than a day off work!