Claire12

Nursing Universities??

Hello all

Am looking into nurse training in Adelaide part time, has anyone had any experience with the different uni's in Adelaide and are there pro's and con's to each?

Many thanks:wubclub:

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi Claire, i've been looking into this too but have just spoke to Uni of Adelaide and they dont do it part-time! do you know of anywhere that does do it part time?!

if i find out any info will pass it on!

Helen x

Hi Helen

Both Flinders Uni (too far away for me) and University of South Australia (in the city) offer part time nursing courses.

Hope this helps, will let u know if find out anymore info, as hope to spk more to the uni's soon.

Claire x

Guest seekingsunshine
    Hi Helen

Both Flinders Uni (too far away for me) and University of South Australia (in the city) offer part time nursing courses.

Hope this helps, will let u know if find out anymore info, as hope to spk more to the uni's soon.

Claire x

thanks for that claire!will look into those!juggling family and career options isnt easy! good luck!

Hi Helen, just an update! Have sent in my application to UniSA for a place next year (hope I get in!) They were really helpful, they offer part time and external study, so fits round the kids and home life better. Where bouts are u in Adelaide? Hope u r liking it here?

All the best, Claire x