Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Pickles

Employment & Paying Tax

    Recommended Posts

    Guest The Pickles

    Not sure if this is common knowledge (I only found out through an English colleague) but you can find out whether you should pay tax as a visitor or resident if you check online at Click on your situation then 'Travelling/International' then 'Are You A Resident For Tax Purposes'.


    The tax form I completed at the recruitment agency led me to believe I was a visitor, so I'll have to submit a new form. This also means you will complete an income tax return annually.


    Hope this helps someone!



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this