Transfering Funds

Guest jimdundee

Guest jimdundee

Hi all

Me and my Wife are after some late advice. This week we will finally have all our funds in 1 bank account and need to get them to Adelaide. We arrve on Oct 5th (not long i know) but we see that the exchange rate is very poor at the moment. We have a bank account already set up with The Commanwealth Bank. The rate between HIFX OZFOREX and the Commanwealth are almost exactly the same. Would it be best to transfer it with the Commanwealth? We have funds of £31000. The Commanwealth make not charge for funds over £30000. We have just over a week to get something in place.

Any advice would be greatful.

Regards

Jas N caz

Guest Here at last!

HI

We used HIFX to transfer money when we first came to Oz and the process we easy but did take almost 7 days account to account.

I have recently transferred some money back to the UK and did it from my Westpac account directly as the rate was the same and the money was in the UK account within 10 hours which I was very impressed with.

Sonya