Painter Wanted

Guest smirnoff

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aogley@aol.com.au

Hi paul am from uk too,not qualified but have very high standards,do all my own work,even advertise my business here on pia under a&s home maintenance,would be very interested in work.cheers andrew 0433175564

• 3 months later...
Guest ozzymoggy

Hi, my name is Marcus, I know it was a while ago since you did you post for painters but if you are in a position where you need help I am interested.

I ran my own business for over 3 years in the uk and plastered, rendered, tiled, did some plumbing and painted. I have a good eye and out of all the trades enjoy painting the most.

I am free all week days, fit and healthy.

Thanks Marcus - 0414 610 612

Guest Guest5035
Hi, my name is Marcus, I know it was a while ago since you did you post for painters but if you are in a position where you need help I am interested.

I ran my own business for over 3 years in the uk and plastered, rendered, tiled, did some plumbing and painted. I have a good eye and out of all the trades enjoy painting the most.

I am free all week days, fit and healthy.

Thanks Marcus - 0414 610 612

What suburb are you in?

Stevo