Sign in to follow this  
Guest reevendeb

tra passed

Guest reevendeb

:Dwe passed our tra on july 10th, well pleased

we just need to check and sign our diac papers, everything moving pretty smoothly lets hope it continues.

we are going on a 136 visa im a paint sprayer in a car plant. we are so undecided on were to go to in oz having never visited there yet but plan on doing so in nov, or dec, this year put were we are thinking of perth or adelaide. house prices seem so reasonable in adelaide does anybody have any advice on this, and what the job situation is like in adelaide. look forward to your to any reply

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

congratulations on passing the tra,we passed last mon it feels great doesnt it.we have never been to oz before either, we are just going to go for it,adelaide ticks all the boxes for us so thats were we are heading if we get granted a visa.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

Guest reevendeb

cheers jetski, yeah the misses and i agree adelaide does sound good.

have you herd anything on the length of time the visas are currently taking, we have learnt off various people in similar situations it could take anything from 2 to 9 months.

nothing like wishing your life away is there.

Guest soggy
    :Dwe passed our tra on july 10th, well pleased

we just need to check and sign our diac papers, everything moving pretty smoothly lets hope it continues.

we are going on a 136 visa im a paint sprayer in a car plant. we are so undecided on were to go to in oz having never visited there yet but plan on doing so in nov, or dec, this year put were we are thinking of perth or adelaide. house prices seem so reasonable in adelaide does anybody have any advice on this, and what the job situation is like in adelaide. look forward to your to any reply

Hi Adelaide property is cheaper than perth by far but prices are on the up, as for work there is plenty of work for a paint sprayer, I know this as im a painter and decorator and when I search job web sites for painting jobs I find about 10 car painter jobs for each decorating Job, try www.seek.com.au alway plenty of jobs there.

Good luck

Simon

Guest dglamoore

Congrats on getting your TRA passed :)

Take a look at Austimeline to see how long visas are taking in general - will give you an idea what to expect :) Think it will be closer to 9 than 2 though ;)

Lisa:cool:

Guest Roo1

Well done! Thats great news!

How about you come over and sample both states and see what each one has to offer. Its a big move as you know and so you want to get it right.

I'm sure you'll "just know" which one is best for you guys when you come over. My husband and I did when we back packed round Aus all those years ago.

It was Adelaide for sure.

Good luck

Judi x

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome!!

congrats on passing your tra! we did pass ours not so long ago :)

i hope your reccie gives you the decision you'd like and you find the place for you to settle down!

Guest reevendeb

thanks for all the replys folks, they are very useful. we think adelaide does sound the most convincing of the two, we look forward to our recon trip.:Dand of course some wine tasting while we are there.

glad to here there are plenty of sprayer vacancies.