Guest kelv&haley

how lucky are we???

Guest kelv&haley

hi everyone,

just wanted to share the news that after 18 long months we finally have our visa!!!!!

foned agent today absolutely stressed out by the new changes for processing times and priority thinking we werent gonna be going anywhere any time soon,only to be told we have been approved,and made it by 5 days before the changes,thank god for that,soooo excited but also have a massive headache,didnt expect to feel like this,but hay-ho see you all in adelaide very soon xxxxxxxxxxx:biglaugh:

Guest mayjess

Arrrhhh well done, thats brilliant news, its the best feeling ever isnt it\?

Mayjess

Guest deanewens

hi there

congrats on your sucessfull application and now you can plan ahead, when will you be leaving do you know yet? im in the process of doing my state sponsership and waiting for it to come back which is now no bloody good!!! really cant believe this has happened as people i know in oz say the building is really picking up. im a brickie myself from brighton and would like to keep in contact with you all if thats ok. its looking like the only other option is to try and get an employers sponser visa which ive heard is really hard to do.

anyway congrats again and hope to hear from you soon ish, x

Guest PompeyPom

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS GUYS - Was thinking about you when we heard the changes to the applications. You must be SO relieved and CHUFFED!!!!! We are so happy for you! Let us know when you have those flights booked! Love us lot xx

Guest Admar72

Hi Kelv & co

Well done on your visas!! its such a long process but hey you done it. Our visas also took about 18 months me being a brickie as well. I can totally understand your roller coaster ride the last couple of days due to the changes made!! YOU GOT IT

Adam

Guest kelv&haley

cheers mate hope u have some good news tomorow too, good luck !c u soon

Guest back clan
    hi there

congrats on your sucessfull application and now you can plan ahead, when will you be leaving do you know yet? im in the process of doing my state sponsership and waiting for it to come back which is now no bloody good!!! really cant believe this has happened as people i know in oz say the building is really picking up. im a brickie myself from brighton and would like to keep in contact with you all if thats ok. its looking like the only other option is to try and get an employers sponser visa which ive heard is really hard to do.

anyway congrats again and hope to hear from you soon ish, x

hi deanewens

sorry to hijacks thead you said you are from brighton ?i was born in woodingdean then 10yrs ago moved to shoreham by sea then 3 weeks ago moved to adelaie & lovin it

hope to speak soon, ian

Guest suttons

So pleased for you , you must be very excited. good luck with the move. xx

Guest Obedoh

Well done on getting the visa. Just in time. Bet your well pleased. Good luck with your plans.

Jackie

Congratulations Kelv & co on the arrival of your visas :jiggy:

You was really lucky on beating the new changes !!!

I bet you cracked the champers open:jiggy:

All the best