Guest Obedoh

Drum Instructor/ Football Team for 10 year old

Guest Obedoh

Hi all

Just got the eldest two sorted with school at Port Noarlunga, what a chilled place that is, nothing like UK. Got youngest sorted at kindy. Just wondered if anyone knows of a drum instructor who teaches children? Anywhere around PN and up to 30 min drive. Also where we can get him into a good football, sorry soccer team nearby.

Thanks

Jackie

Guest ben&sharon
    Hi all

Just got the eldest two sorted with school at Port Noarlunga, what a chilled place that is, nothing like UK. Got youngest sorted at kindy. Just wondered if anyone knows of a drum instructor who teaches children? Anywhere around PN and up to 30 min drive. Also where we can get him into a good football, sorry soccer team nearby.

Thanks

Jackie

Hey - I might be interested in a drum instructor myself. I played years ago (though never very good ;)), and I'd love to take it up again. I always thought it'd be something great for me and my son to learn together. I'd be interested to see any responses to this one....

Sharon.

Guest Obedoh

Just bumping myself back up, come on all, surely some peeps must have some ideas on this.

Thanks

Jackie

Just bumping myself back up, come on all, surely some peeps must have some ideas on this.

Thanks

Jackie

Hi guys

I will be looking for a drum instructor too, as my son's drums are on their way in the container. This could be a good earner for someone.

Mx

Guest james tiberius

Hi

I am moving to Adelaide in Jan and looking at living in the Barossa. I play drums and have taught as well. If you dont get anywhere, give me a shout in Jan, would be happy yo help.

Best wishes, JT.

Hi

I am moving to Adelaide in Jan and looking at living in the Barossa. I play drums and have taught as well. If you dont get anywhere, give me a shout in Jan, would be happy yo help.

Best wishes, JT.

Thanks James

We may well give you a shout.

Don't suppose you teach piano too??

Mel

xx

Guest philnjulie

hi, probably to far to travel my kids have drum lessons and electric guitar lessons at a music shop called Dr Rocks on main nth rd in enfield north of city they also do piano lessons number is 1300377625 teachers are really good phil

also have seen music shop on south rd just at the corner of sir donald bradman dr might be a bit closer cant think of name

Guest james tiberius

Hi, Not sure for definate where we will end up living. My main job is in Gawler. I am looking to teach drums as a second part time job and also play in a band/s, so if anybody is looking to start a band or for a new drummer please pm me or send a messge on here.

Many thanks,

JT

Guest jen&ian

hi,

My son has drum lessons at southern music in Christies Beach. Top bloke by the name of Dieter, he's been going for just over a year and is doing great.

Jen

Guest Paul 1

Theres a place , in Pimpala ,(cnr of south rd and sherriffs rd ) little shop called sticks and frets . Guy in there called ANdy owns the shop , he's been around for years , take the kids there he's excellent , he's been teaching drums for a long time and he'll have them playing reading drum music in no time