Sign in to follow this  
Guest stufi1997

The Scot's can laugh at themselves too.

Guest stufi1997

An englishman ,irishman and scotsman out on their annual golfing trip, where after chatting the wives believe they are missing out so invite themselves along !"Fair enough luv," says the english chap.." tee up then.".So she bends over to place the ball, revealing the fact she has no underwear on !"bloody h*ll luv your naked, what on earth are you playing at ?"." Well darling it's been getting increasingly tight these day's what with all your business trip's and new car's that it's just an expence that you havn't noticed anyway!"she replies. Red faced he hand's her £20 and say's " here luv ,i won't have that go down to Markies and buy yourself some knickers".

With that the Irish wife places the tee only to the same outcome ,revealing her bare backside! "Bejaever's Girl, what's would your mother say coming out like that ?".

"Aah well Shamus, tis the same old story,after the kid's are fed and clothed then there's your card night,there isn't enough in the kitty for a luxury like that for me!!" He hand's her £10 and say's "here you are darlin, away an get yourself down to BHS and get yourself some new drawer's"

Oh yes woulden't you know the Scot's wife would take her turn to the in the que,bend over and the obvious lack of undies blushingly displayed. "Christ woman ,hav ye no shame..? for f**k sake here's 50p, goway down to the chemist and buy yerself a comb then tidy yourself up!!!!!!!!":D:p

Guest stufi1997

actually your right, we're tie-ing the knot on thursday Pete, between making an ass of the online application and organizing a wedding i havn't slept for weeks..!:( still two weeks off from wednesday,, "dancer"....i've always been an owl anyway. :D

Guest Django
    we're tie-ing the knot on thursday Pete,

Hey what time? I'll raise a glass to you and I'm if Jools reads this she'll raise a few.:D

Pete

Guest stufi1997

Half past two, we're hitting the registras,then straight into the car and up to inverness the tartan hearts festival, can't wait ,we've booked a teepee,so i'll be hiyawatha and Fiona will be minihoho.... ouch! och well we've done everything else backwards ,raised three sproggs and paid off the house (well almost until this aus thing started). just a small crowd for the wedding and about 15 000 others for the reception! you never know if there is a good photo spiderman may even reveal himself....????;):cool: