Guest carters

136 V 495 Quicker Or Slower

Guest carters

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR VISA APPLICATION TO A 136, NOW OH OCCUPATION ON THE 'IN DEMAND LIST'.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF OUR APPLICATION WILL BE ANY SLOWER/QUICKER?

ARE OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND PROCESSED ANY QUICKER?

DO 136 TAKE LONGER THAN 495.

SORRY, JUST SITTING HERE WONDERING!:confused:

NIKKI

Guest soggy

I dont know, wish I did, I thought about changing to 136 from 495 now painters on modl, from what I can tell if your on modl you should get the quickest 136 but will be a little slower than 495, but ive heard of people with occupations on the list who have had to wait 18 months for visa, I think the main factor is how straight forward your application is to process and how quickly you respond to their requests.

I hope this helps, though I doubt is does:confused::)

Simon

Guest ali@51

Hi I wouldnt hold your breath we are going 0n a 136. visa submited on the 20 june they have taken our money and according to Au they are recepting up to 29 june and accnolaging 30 april but we havent heard anything yet!!!!!!!!!!:confused: I think you just have to sit and wait

Guest jen&ian

I'm not sure if this is any quicker or slower than any other type of visa but we are going out on a 136 and from sending our paperwork to getting visa took 9 months, we thought that was pretty good:cool:.

Jen:)

Guest dglamoore

For some bizarre reason the SIR495 is classed as a priority visa so is faster - the 136 will take longer to process, think it is up to about 9 months on average at the moment :eek:

Lisa:cool:

136 timelines do look longer although 136 & MODL skill might be a tad quicker - who knows ! Perhaps your agency can give you some idea ?

Have to say Ashley was slightly disappointed knowing P&D is now on the MODL but we have the SIR495 & plan to work as hard as possible in Adelaide (well not to hard that we don't enjoy the quality of life) !

Angela

Guest Aussiebound

Hi

We have been told that 136 takes longer than 495 visa, but 136 with MODL skill does take priority over other 136 applications and will be hurried through. Saying that we sent our visa application off and have only just had the money taken. Agent has said it could be between 6 - 9 months.

Guest smit

We went 137 STNI as our agent said it would be quicker than 136.Im presuming sir would be a lot quicker than 136...............all depends on how simple your case is,how thorough your application is and obviously how quick all the info is sent out.Also depends on how quick your agent wants to work!

I would always get pr before temp visa if at all possible.

Hubby's trade is now on the MODL too :confused:

So we could have got 137 or 136 instead of SIR.

Apparently we could still apply but at this stage will keep as we are. (We need the $2000 application fees!)

Think the SIR may be quicker but given the choice would go for the permanent visa

Lea