McGintyoz

Girls soccer teams

Anyone know of a girls soccer team for a 14 year old. My daughter used to play in the UK and wants to carry on over here. Needs to be in Woodcroft area and not cost loads of money (if possible)! Thanks:biglaugh:

hi mate,

plenty of good clubs around the area including cumberland, metro united, and sturt marion.

go to www.ffsa.com.au, then to the womens section and you will see there trial info.

or feel free to contact myself if you wanna make the longer travel to pennington to play for the mighty toros!

Hi --- Sarah?

Do a google search for SAWSA - that's the south australian womens soccer association. My daughter used to play for Adelaide City which is an excellent club, but extremely competitive and a bit pricy. There are a couple down south that I can remember - Fulham, Cumberland and Pink Panthers. Otherwise your daughter could probably play for a non federation mixed club if she wanted to do that. Some of the girls' teams especially at that sort of age range (they do Under 15s and Under 17s usually) can be a bit bitchy!!

Diane