Guest Carolandcraig

Glad to be here

Guest Carolandcraig

Hi were another family looking to live the dream downunder. Weve been granted PR visa and and my wife has just had a telephone interview with a hospital in adelaide, so this is where we are going to be living.

Like a lot of people at the moment were trying to sell the house so my wife might be leaving without me.

Look foward to trailing through the site and reading everyones experiences with their move. Looking at renting accomadation in hallets cove, flagstaff or happy vally any comments on these areas are greatly recived.

Guest cazzie

Hi Carol and Craig,

Congratulations on the visa and job. We used to live in Seacliff and now we live in Hallett Cove. Both areas are great, close to the sea and plenty of facilities/shops/transport links. Good luck with it all.

Guest rowy

Congrats on everything. Have just had meds yesterday and sent Police Checks last week. What was your time scale after the medicals to "visa granted" e mail? I am a Midwife on a 176 PR with SS. Many thanks and good luck , Penny

Hi we got over here about 6 weeks ago and rent in Woodcroft area, close to Happy Valley, really nice area and my girls have settled in Reynella East High School really well.

Guest Carolandcraig
    Congrats on everything. Have just had meds yesterday and sent Police Checks last week. What was your time scale after the medicals to "visa granted" e mail? I am a Midwife on a 176 PR with SS. Many thanks and good luck , Penny

Thank you, it took about 4/5 months to get our visas but I have a medical condition that was looked into by the heath operations centre so it took a little longer than it should have been.