Guest jimdundee

Almost there!!!!

Guest jimdundee

Only 2 DAYS left in the UK. We leave heathrow at 10pm Saturday night and arrive in Adelaide on Monday morning. We are so happy at the moment and can`t wait to start our new life. So we will see you all on monday:jiggy:

Jas n Caz

Guest guest569

weather looking good for the weekend too. Don't you just love nice public holiday weekends !!!!!:notworthy:

Safe journey and welcome to Adelaide.:jiggy:

Guest the4hopes

Have a great journey, welcome to your new life, very soon! We were in your position a year ago its gone so quick, I can remember the leaving day and journey so clear and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it.

Laura

Guest Philip

I thought the weekend was going to be bad? Man I wouldn't want to be you guys now though, that 30 hour flight takes its toll!!! Still you'll be glad when it's all over.

Guest kangomik

Not the best time to land guys, most places will be shut and you may need to wait till tuesday to buy stuff.

I guess it's a day of wondering round the cafes and resturants then, ahh blisss!!!!!!!!

Have a great flight

Guest jimdundee

yeah we didnt plan our arrival date wel but we just wanted to get there. so tuesday is gonna be a very busy day, got lots to get sorted. im sure we will enjoy browsing the restaurants. And we hope to get up to watch Adelaide united that afternoon, we just got to find out how to get there from glenelg north?

Jas n Caz

Guest BAZnDAF
    Only 2 DAYS left in the UK. We leave heathrow at 10pm Saturday night and arrive in Adelaide on Monday morning. We are so happy at the moment and can`t wait to start our new life. So we will see you all on monday:jiggy:

Jas n Caz

I guess we're on the same flight as you :) via Hong Kong?

Guest jimdundee

hi there, we stop via bangkok just for fuel and then off to sydney before getting another flight to Adelaide. looks like a long trip but its gonna be worth it.

Guest cafehag

If you're a Dee I'll be happy to meet you at the match (and answer any questions on life here that you might have!)

On the other hand........

Have a great flight anyway!

Guest Carolandcraig

Best of luck on your move, have a great flight and hopefully we wont be far behind you.

Guest BAZnDAF

Different flight then, but you leave heathrow about the same time as us. :)

Good luck, and have a good flight