fishing trip

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi everyone.

I am rubbish at fishing, but love to have a go, and wondered whether anyone fancied going on a chartered trip out to sea?

I can only go between 19-25 October, and have to go alone, so wondered whether anyone would like to go too. I don't have a boat, but I've looked on a couple of sites and there seems to be a good one at Glenelg, will add the name of it later. I daren't go alone, and wondered if anyone fancied it?:err:

Let me know and we'll talk about prices, places etc. I'd love to catch some big fish with someone who knows where to go and has all the gear etc. Ideally I'd love to see sharks too!!! (not too close though).

Let me know!!!

Sarah:)

Guest The Steeles In Adelaide

Hi mate, I am a keen fisherman and was a specimen carp angler back in the uk,but unfortunatly dont have very good sea legs and every time i have been sea fishing have just spent the entire trip being sick, I have been approximatly 30+ times and still the same happens so keep to land now!! I have enquired with some friends at work for when my Dad visits later this yr and they say port lincoln is the place to go shark fishing and will catch some big tuna too! its a long drive but might be worth it if you want that kind of experience. if you fancy some land fishing then give me a shout. I have been looking at tackle and again will be buying some before my Dad visits, unfortunatly left all my tackle back in uk with Dad as didnt want to take risk of having a huge expense of quarantine cleaning or losing them.

Best of luck with your trip and i hope you find someone with some good sea legs.

Dave.

Guest thekings
shame were not in oz yet, my other half lives for sea fishing, maybe a trip in the future, if we ever sale the house:arghh:

We are in the same boat (scuse the pun) waiting for house to sell, cant wait to get over there and do some sea fishing. Hopefully Darlo will have it all sussed out ready for when we get out there, then he can show US the ropes :notworthy: