RJECSAUNDERS

Doctors in Hallett Cove

Having recently arrived, just looking for some advice on doctors in Hallett Cove area. I need to pop in and see one to get a prescription renewed. Can anyone reccomend good family doctor?

Thanks

Julie

Having recently arrived, just looking for some advice on doctors in Hallett Cove area. I need to pop in and see one to get a prescription renewed. Can anyone reccomend good family doctor?

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie,

we have been here 19 months now and only just registered with a doctor 2 months ago when my son had swine flu. I phoned in the morning and had an appointment that very afternoon.

The doctors are on the Cove Road in the pocket of shops across from the train station entrance. The Doctor is lovely and the staff are very helpfull, they also do bulk billing.

I was recommended them by Judi (Roo1) and she was definately right!

Here's the details: The Cove Medical Centre, unit 4/121 The Cove Road, Hallett Cove

83873000/93877000 - covemedicalcentre@gmail.com - Dr Karin Jon Sarkis.

The doctors up at the mall aren't taking on any new clients.

Cx

Guest kellyp

Hi

There is also the one just over the highway at Sheidow Park, Sheidow Park Family Pratice I think it is. They also bulk bill for kids and when I asked for an appointment for my daughter yesterday was given one at 8pm!

Kelly

Guest doje6863

I work for GPNS, my mate Amanda is the Practice Nurse working with Karin. Ive heard nothing but good reports about Karin so have no probs recommending her either.

donna

Hi Julie,

we have been here 19 months now and only just registered with a doctor 2 months ago when my son had swine flu. I phoned in the morning and had an appointment that very afternoon.

The doctors are on the Cove Road in the pocket of shops across from the train station entrance. The Doctor is lovely and the staff are very helpfull, they also do bulk billing.

I was recommended them by Judi (Roo1) and she was definately right!

Here's the details: The Cove Medical Centre, unit 4/121 The Cove Road, Hallett Cove

83873000/93877000 - covemedicalcentre@gmail.com - Dr Karin Jon Sarkis.

The doctors up at the mall aren't taking on any new clients.

Cx

Hi

My son is really poorly with toncilitus at the moment, i tried to register with a doctor in Hallett Cove yesterday ( as we are moving there in a couple of weeks) to get him seen, and none of them said they can take any one on as they are too busy. One of the surgeries told us to call Medical One, which is at 359 Main Road South, Morphett Vale tel 8186 2111. I called them yesterday and Harry was seen that afternoon. They also register our whole family. Surgery looked very new and was clean and the Doctor was very good. We were in and out before it even hit our appointment time!

Hope this helps

Mel

Guest doje6863

Hi Mel, its great that you get such fantastic service and I hope Harry feels better soon. The prob is with corporate practices like Medical One is that they are just that, corporate. I would still advocate seeking out a long term family doctor as the most appropriate service for most people.

donna

Hi

My son is really poorly with toncilitus at the moment, i tried to register with a doctor in Hallett Cove yesterday ( as we are moving there in a couple of weeks) to get him seen, and none of them said they can take any one on as they are too busy. One of the surgeries told us to call Medical One, which is at 359 Main Road South, Morphett Vale tel 8186 2111. I called them yesterday and Harry was seen that afternoon. They also register our whole family. Surgery looked very new and was clean and the Doctor was very good. We were in and out before it even hit our appointment time!

Hope this helps

Mel

Hi Mel, its great that you get such fantastic service and I hope Harry feels better soon. The prob is with corporate practices like Medical One is that they are just that, corporate. I would still advocate seeking out a long term family doctor as the most appropriate service for most people.

donna

Thanks

I will keep on trying other surgeries, but I suspect that i may have to wait until the swine flu rush dies down.

Mel