Sign in to follow this  
Guest k8bug79

Vests, scarfs and gloves

Guest k8bug79

Sorry really randon question. But I have a 6 year old daughter and a 6 month daughter. At the moment everything the older one grows out of I put to one side ready for the younger one. Now we are starting the process of emigrating we are starting to declutter and sell everything that is of no use. So my random question is, are scrafs gloves hats and vests etc ever required for the kids out in Oz??? I am going to ship all the items that are of good quality over there to save buying more cothes but don't want to take anything that won't be worn.

Thanks

Guest rachinadelaide

Haven't got kids but I wear scarf, hat and gloves in the winter (am not admitting to a vest!).

Guest k8bug79

Thanks very much, I will keep hold of them. Nothing like being preared lol:biglaugh:

Guest guest569

its cheaper to use them as stuffing in your boxes and throw them away if necesary than to leave them behind and need to buy new once aclimatised !!!!

Guest k8bug79

Good thinking thanks very much, well with the amount of children's clothes I have laying about the place I should have plenty of packing material :jiggy:

However we are a long way off thinking about packing yet. lets hope that time comes sooner than we think!!!