Guest The smiths

Hello peep's

Guest The smiths

Hi, been using this fab site for ages but we’re only just getting round to saying “hello” to you all.

We got our visas granted in August after an agonising wait and now it’s all systems go.

Flights booked from Heathrow on the 25th of November and we can’t wait now to start our new life. It’s so exciting.

Gary (33) Rebecca (31) Zachary(2) Jude (5 months).

Guest seekingsunshine

hello to you all! welcome to PIA!

bet you're counting down the weeks - especially as weather gets colder in uk :)

whereabouts you guys hoping to live?

everyone we've met here has been super friendly and helpful - you'll love it!

Helen x

Guest cazzie

Hello the Simths,

Welcome to PIA - this site and its people are are godsend and I'm sure you will receive loads of great advice on all sorts of issues from the practical to the frivolous. Enjoy the countdown and the journey.

Guest blinky

Hi guys, I have just joined site today. We arrived two weeks ago. Hope all is going well for you all and good luck on you travels. marie

Guest The smiths

Thank you Marie, this site has been a god send for loads of things. Hope things are going well for you. Rebecca.

Guest blinky

Hi Rebecca,:jiggy:

where abouts are you going to ? or do u know yet? I bet your all excited. Things are moving for us it is just the waiting game now, waiting for the house to be available, waiting for school to start ect. lol . Anyway all the best and stay in touch.

From Marie:notworthy: