sduffy

Goodbye Adelaide

Hi Guys,just wanted to say bye to you all on Poms in Adelaide.Thanks for ther help and support you have provided to me and my family.

WE have been here in Adelaide for 4 yrs and due to job issues and medical problems life here for us is just no longer viable, so we have decided that we need to return to the uk ,so we are off this Thursday.

We will miss so much about Adelaide,especially,the open spaces and endless blue skies,beautiful beaches etc ,but it is the best decision for our personal circumstances.

Goodbye to all the lovely friends and fellow brits we have met her since we came i hope you continue to enjoy a happy life in Adelaide.

Love from Sue,Chris and Isabella xx

Guest KP Nuts

Wishing you a safe flight back to the UK, and all the best for your families future.

Guest cunnah10

Best Wishes for your future in the UK....Must be hard for you after 4 years here..Safe Journey back!!!

Never met you, but know how hard you have had it, and from the outside, I would say it has to be the best decision.

Wishing you all the luck in settling into your new 'old' life!

From the Fox's

Guest mayjess

Good Luck Sue Chris & Issy

Stay in touch, I know how hard you`ve had it, heres to a less stressful & easier life to ya all.

Mayjess

Guest kangomik

have a safe trip home, and i hope all goes well for you.

We'll miss you all but totally understand the reasons for your return - and nobody can say you didn't give it time lol!

We wish you all happiness, health, with a full and contented life.:wubclub:

Much love, Caroline, Paul, kids and dogs. xxx

Guest moonraker1959

Just wanted to wish you a safe journey back,and hope it all works out for you back in the UK.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but can understand your decision and think you're making the right one given your circumstances. Good luck with the move back and with settling back in the UK.