Moosh

Dentist in Seaford

Can anyone recommend a Dentist in Seaford? ... and if so, can I have the telephone number as all the numbers given in the White/Yellow Pages are incorrect.

Looks like they will be going out of business if nobody can get hold of them. :nah:

Thanks

Michelle

Guest sarahsmartiepants

wow no one give you any in seaford???????????? Theres enough of pia's down there!!! I go to the one on south rd at morphett vale, south side dental, cant find the number ATM, but it is in the yellow pages. It is next to the big national pharmacie and opposite go lo.

Guest katsmajic

the dentist in seaford has closed, theres one on cliff avenue apparently - my mums off to check it out later.

weve used the one at christies up to now though.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    A friend from work recommends one on South Road in Morphett Vale so will probably go there.
    Thats probably the same one Michelle good luck

i went to the one at morphett vale yesterday for a filling, hes done an excellent job, its called southside dental options, 184 main south road morphett vale tel 8382 2436 :)

Guest Guest75

I'm with Dr Gordon McLean's practice in Morphett Vale ( just by Jones imaging at the crossroads of Bains & South.

Having a helluva lot of work done on my choppers at the moment.

Very professional,very into cosmetic and preventative dentistry.

Lots of new techniques and equipment - "The Magic Wand" is good - instead of your standard needles - you don't feel a thing.

Bit more expensive than run of the mill dentists but ya get's what ya pay for!

BTW why can you call a Doctor "Doc" but not call a Dentist "Dent"

:goofy::biglaugh:

It's the McLean dentist that is the one I've been recommended. I wonder if he sells Colgate or McLeans?