Guest Suziep

Court battle finally over

Guest Suziep

Hi Guys,

My Court battle with my ex-husband finally ended yesterday with the Judge allowing me to take my son out of the country to live in Australia. It has been an incredible 8 month battle and I'm glad to say it is finally over! Flights are booked for this week - Adelaide here we come....yippee.....

Guest Zako999

congrats,

hope everything goes smooth in the future and good luck with the flight etc!!

:)

Guest Trakki

Fantastic news, congratulations, all the best with your new life over here.

Guest guest3462

Congratulations! All the very best for your new life in this amazing place xxx

Thats great news.....I havent been through it personally...but do know what a struggle it is....emotionally and financially....

All the best

Guest Django

Have a safe journey. I bet you feel like a huge weight has been lifted. See you on the sunny side.

Pete

Guest ems
    Hi Guys,

My Court battle with my ex-husband finally ended yesterday with the Judge allowing me to take my son out of the country to live in Australia. It has been an incredible 8 month battle and I'm glad to say it is finally over! Flights are booked for this week - Adelaide here we come....yippee.....

Hi Guys.

So pleased it's all over for u. It'll be gr8 to c u again. I'll PM u my number so u can let me know when ur ready 2 meet up. Let me know if u need anything.

Take care and safe journey.

xxxxxx:v_SPIN:;)

Guest cazzie

Great news and well done for sticking out for what you believe in. I hope you and your son enjoy your new life in Adelaide.

Guest mOZzy

wohooo great news!! phewwww that's finished - now on to the real adventure :)

Guest Philip

Wow, this is kind of a sensitive topic to post on a forum geared at men and women!