Readymeals r us

Guest yisawoo

Guest yisawoo

Just thought we'd let you know how things are going with us. I received my certificate of accreditation last week, so can now practice as a radiation therapist.

Today, the removal men were here and packed most stuff, container coming wednesday and then we'll be living at John's mums. Living out of suitcases now till God knows when.Quite liberating really.

Handed in notice at work last week, had a little cry with my boss, been there for 10 years so seen others come and go and now its my turn. Up till then nobody knew at work and apparantley (sp?) its travelled like wild fire down the grape vine.Expecting to be grilled to death tomorrow when I go in.

Oliver came home from nursery today to find his bedroom in boxes and his rocking horse wrapped in bubble wrap,bless him. Should have my visa application finished tomorrow, subclass 457, hoping it will take only 6 weeks.Then its off to Adelaide to start work again.

Looking forward to the Lincoln meet on the 19th.

Things are really starting to feel real now.:confused::(

Heather,John and Oliver

Hey Guys,

I'm pleased things are coming together for you. It looks like you have it all in hand......very organised!!;)

Good luck with the move and keep us posted.

Judix:)