Guest motlyman

Pool cover rebates

Hi Colin

Do you know if the rebates available for temporary visa holders? I could do with a new cover & don't have a roller for it but would buy the 2 this time.

I'm applying for PR now ..........

Cheers Angela

Guest soggy
    Hi Colin

Do you know if the rebates available for temporary visa holders? I could do with a new cover & don't have a roller for it but would buy the 2 this time.

Cheers Angela

i'm sure Colin will confirm this, but as they have just given me a $1600 rebate for a new solar hot water system and a little bit more for shower heads and i'm on a temp visa I don't think it will be a propblem.:)

Simon

Guest motlyman
    Hi Colin

Cheers Angela

I dont think visa's come into it Angela.

The only drawback i can see is the council approval form/letter, some people who have bought a house with a pool may not have it.

I guess a copy would be ok if the council will give you one! (for a fee lol)

Regards

Colin

U r right. I rang Onkaparinga Council who did give me the planning date in 1999 which would have been submitted by the previous vendor, however, further info would be a $25 fee & an additional $25 per 1/2 hour for them to locate the actual plans !!

Hopefully SA have 'sort of' said they would be happy with just the date & some photo's so we will see?

Guest Jo&Phil

Thanks for that ......... I now have perfect reason to push OH into getting one .........other than of course the little details of saving water, heat and leave scooping!