Recommended Posts

    We are moving to Adelaide in November and have heard my OH needs to transfer his skills and get a licence.


    Does anyone know exactly what he will need to do:

    who to contact?

    where to get info?

    how long is the course?

    how much will it cost?


    Thanks, Mel.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now