Sign in to follow this  
Guest tess4

cheap flights to uk

Guest tess4

hi all

going back to glasgow uk for a holiday next july/august......has anyone came across any good deals for uk flights next yr

cheers:wubclub:

tess x

you could try this lot - http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/70214-air-asia-cheapest-return-flight-london-anywhere.html - although I did try yesterday and didn't have much luck finding Air Asia deals, but perhaps worth asking your Travel Agent to check. Alternatively, have a look at zuji.com.au - flights were working out around $2016 including taxes for July when I looked from Adelaide.

Guest Rob and Clare

Just keep trying all the airlines direct everyday....

A colleague at work has booked for Jan for $1700 each, she actually thought she'd booked them the day before but forgot to press confirm, so the day after phoned to check the booking, which obviously hadn't happend and they booked it for her cheaper than she was going to pay the previous day. Her deal was with Virgin and included transfers to sydney....

Yesterday, i looked for next year and got a price of $1,900 with British Airways but still felt there may be cheaper days to come...

Happy searching

Guest lippy

Might be worth looking at Emmirates - they fly direct into Glasgow but you have to go to Melbourne or Sydney first - a lot easier than Heathrow though. The flight lengths are better as well. They were slightly dearer when I looked than the others but not by much.