Guest Stella and Dave

metro home link

Guest Stella and Dave

hi folks, anybody done some work for an agency called metro home link?, how did you get on? stel

never worked for them myself but they are one of the big players in adleaide in terms of home care and nursing, they have lots of contracts with public hospitals. Would the work be as a carer or a nurse?

hi folks, anybody done some work for an agency called metro home link?, how did you get on? stel

Metro Home Link is an initative run by the SA government, Home Support Services have the contract for the Metro Area, (i work causally for them) They employ Rns Carers, EN's Physios, and OTs, as well as Domestics. RNs also work in the office case co-ordinating the patients care as they are referred. Its a short term service for hospital aviodances or supported discharges. As a road nurse the work is diverse, anything from medication management to routine IDC/SPC changes, IV's, Wound/drain care etc

Please PM if you want any more info :)

Metro Home Link is an initative run by the SA government, Home Support Services have the contract for the Metro Area, (i work causally for them) They employ Rns Carers, EN's Physios, and OTs, as well as Domestics. RNs also work in the office case co-ordinating the patients care as they are referred. Its a short term service for hospital aviodances or supported discharges. As a road nurse the work is diverse, anything from medication management to routine IDC/SPC changes, IV's, Wound/drain care etc

Please PM if you want any more info :)

lol always confused me that they are called metro homelink but the nurses arm is home support services! I only just realised this, i applied and got a job with them but turned it down as it was casual but they are a good company to work for and do alot of acute post discharge clinical stuff as maria said. Definetly worth considering and only reason i chose rdns was because of the permanency but thats not such a bad thing as if you work for hss you can claim alot back on tax for your car etc :)