Guest stixblue

Has anyone been granted SS lately?

Guest stixblue

Hello all

Just enquiring to see if anyone has been offered SA state sponsorship since 23rd September. My documents were received on the 09/09/09 but my trade is not on the CSL. Any news would be appreciated. Thanks

Stixblue

Guest Teresa01

Yes ours was granted on Tuesday 6th Oct, it took about 4 weeks (we our CSL) I dont know if that makes any difference!

Guest stixblue

Thanks for your reply s, guess the 176 visa applications are on hold even with State Sponsorship. Could be in for a long wait.

Cheers Stixblue:unsure:

Guest lsbc1976

from what i can see its taking approximatley 4-5 weeks for ss to come through, we are also waiting and it says current processing times are 6-8 weeks approx

Guest stixblue

Received offer today regarding SS. Let's keep finger's crossed that visa application is speedier than stated.:o

Guest karyn1
    Thanks for your reply s, guess the 176 visa applications are on hold even with State Sponsorship. Could be in for a long wait.

Cheers Stixblue:unsure:

We got ours approved today, took 6 weeks and we are on the 176. Putting visa application in today, but who knows when it might get processed:unsure:

Any one have any idea how long you get to send your paper evidence for SS, after you have submitted your online application?

We havent quite got our paperwork together yet to send, but dont want to delay in putting in the online application.

Any ideas?

Donna

Guest lsbc1976

we submitted the online application but didnt post off our paperwork till the following week

Thanks Isbc1976

I think it will probably be 2-3 weeks for us. Spoke to a solicitor today about filling in the declaration of financial capacity. He wants an estate agents valuation of house before he will do it. Then by the time they put that in writing and we recieve and then see the solicitor with it, it we will be on holiday! So its looking like it might be about 3 weeks ish. Wanted to submit out 176 before christmas..looks like we might be struugling by the time we hear about our SS.

Donna

Guest lsbc1976

we got a policewoman friend of ours to do ours.it was no problem as it doesn,t ask for any evidence.hope things work out for you.where are you thinking of going?

Thanks Isbc1976

I think it will probably be 2-3 weeks for us. Spoke to a solicitor today about filling in the declaration of financial capacity. He wants an estate agents valuation of house before he will do it. Then by the time they put that in writing and we recieve and then see the solicitor with it, it we will be on holiday! So its looking like it might be about 3 weeks ish. Wanted to submit out 176 before christmas..looks like we might be struugling by the time we hear about our SS.

Donna

Do you really need to go to such lengths for SS these days? When we applied we simply stated that we were putting our house on the market for x amount, had a mortgage of y amount and once the house was sold would bring over roughly Z amount. No proof asked for or provided.

Jim

When did you do yours the Jim and Adel? My mums friend is a policewomen so could ask her. was yours recently? The solicitor wants everything known to man if hes puttin his name to it, including official serches done on the day, incase weve remortgaged against it the day before he signs!!!( at our expense). The Nationwide wont do it, although all our accounts are with them and the mortgage. Its drivin me mad. The form states' witnessed and signed by a Notary Public, Justice of the peace or any goverment official authorised to attest to authenticity and accuracy of information in this proforma'. its has a space for an official stamp- so i assumed it needed to be an official person.

Isbc1976- we were looking at going to the south coast of Adelaide, but it depends where we get jobs really. Im more worried about gettin a visa at the mo or evn SS to be able to appy for a visa.

Donna

Guest lsbc1976

id ask the police woman, sounds like you are having to jump through alot of hoops for that.