Late Night Doctors

Guest Lisado

Hi guys

Does anyone know of any doctors that are open late arounf Port Noar area, ie. after work (5pm onwards)?

I have this strange toe thingy - Looks like small blisters on my toes and they are sooooo itchy driving me insane :arghh:

Sure picked something up from the sand or something

Plus the price for anti-histemines are so expensive.

Lisa

Guest KP Nuts

There's one in Seaford that's has appointment late into the night, had one last week for 8.45pm or 10pm take your pick......

There telephone number is 8 327 2133 Seaford Medical Practice, in Seaford Road.

Good luck and hope it get's better soon.

Hi guys

Does anyone know of any doctors that are open late arounf Port Noar area, ie. after work (5pm onwards)?

I have this strange toe thingy - Looks like small blisters on my toes and they are sooooo itchy driving me insane :arghh:

Sure picked something up from the sand or something

Plus the price for anti-histemines are so expensive.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Hope you are okay. I remember the same thing happened to me last year after walking through the sand and it was nasty! It did clear up within a week or so though with no treatment. Goodness knows what is lurking in the sand!

Anyway, when Bill was ill with food poisoning, I had to get a doctor out to him - he came out three times and was fantastic. I called the Marion Domain Medical Centre and they gave me the after hours number - a great service all round. The doctor said that he covered the southern areas. Good luck.