Guest hensonmonsta

Real Estate Sponsorship Required

Guest hensonmonsta

Hi

Does anyone know of any Real Estate Sponsorships available? I've sent emails to many companies but no one is replying. :sad:

I just need to know what my chances will be at this stage as we need to sell our house first here in the uk and then once sold we can then apply for our 457 visa. but I really need a compnay to either let me know what my chances are or to show an interest at least. I know it's early days but I thought I would ask as there might be someone on here who works in real estate and might be able to help.

look forward to any responses

You need Job with an employer to apply for 457 visa.They need to be approved before you and they can apply for this visa.There are certain conditions, like they have to prove they are unable to source local candidates for job.

We came over with Husbands UK company on this Visa a few Years ago,and then converted to a Pr Visa Sponsor under Labour agreement

Guest hensonmonsta
    You need Job with an employer to apply for 457 visa.They need to be approved before you and they can apply for this visa.There are certain conditions, like they have to prove they are unable to source local candidates for job.

We came over with Husbands UK company on this Visa a few Years ago,and then converted to a Pr Visa Sponsor under Labour agreement

Hi, thanks for your advice :), I've looked into most things for the 457 visa (looked at loads of websites) and see that there is alot :sad: that needs to be done before we apply for the visa. I've sent emails to companies but there is nothing coming back at the moment....I'm not asking them for a job at this stage, I'm just asking them what my chances would be for sponsorship. We currently have a property to sell so we are not in a position to move over there yet any way :sad: (I would be there tomorrow).

but we don't want to sell our house if our chances of getting a sponsorship are slim and then find that we have sold and would need to buy again in England... (Oooo so many things going around in my head)

What trade is your husband in? I was hoping there might be someone on here who is working in real estate who might help me out.... I will keep trying, I know it's not going to be easy, (our life never is easy hehehe) hope your loving life over there.

Speak soon

Teresa

Guest davidb

Hi Teresa

I actually work in real estate over here for Century21. To be honest I am not sure how easy it is going to be to get someone to sponsor you as I am not to sure whats involved. What I do know is that you do have to be licensed to be able to sell real estate. Its a full time 8 week course which cost about $4000 I think you can do the course part time but it takes longer. It might be an idea to contact the Real Estate Institute of South Australia as they may know of companies that do sponsorship in Adelaide. Let me know if I can be of any further help

Regards

David

Guest howie

Hi

I am trying to get a job in Commercial Real Estate and although I have been here just a month I've drawn blanks everywhere I turn. The market is not good and those who are hiring are hiring Australians with local experience of the market.

In residential real estate it may well be the same thing. Sorry to impart bad news but its the way it is. May well pick up next year as the economy is apparantly booming, hence the dollar being so strong.

Regards