Guest allie

The best beastie spray??!

Guest allie

Can anyone reccommend a good insect spray? Someone told me about one that you spray around the doors and windows and it stops bugs from coming near....but i cant remember the name of it!

Been seeing much more creepy crawly things around lately so will need to be prepared! (unless all this rain has washed them away!)

Thanks

Allie :)

Mortein Professional spray, they do an indoor and an outdoor one, costs about $20-25

Lea

Can anyone reccommend a good insect spray? Someone told me about one that you spray around the doors and windows and it stops bugs from coming near....but i cant remember the name of it!

Been seeing much more creepy crawly things around lately so will need to be prepared! (unless all this rain has washed them away!)

Thanks

Allie :)

Sorry i've no idea what the spray is, I tend to just bomb the house every 3 or 4 months, and have to say (touch wood) we don't get anything bigger than an english sized house spider, by the time you notice them they're already dead ;)

Guest nishman

Mortien is pretty effective. you can spray outside, and use a "surface spray" inside.

They do still get in though (especially them ruddy millipedes)

hey Allie, I created my bug free perimeter inside and out this week using, yes you guessed it - Mortein. Also got their mozzie diffuser thingy, like once of those big glade air fresheners, since I'm just too attractive to the damn things.

Catrin

Guest bishop3912

Hi who do u use to spray yr hse as getting ours done & wld like recommendations especially of it helps with the ruddy millis!!!

I had loads of bugs in my house and the bomb canisters work the best.

you get them at all the supermarkets and hardware stores and they last for months

Chris