Guest friends4life

Family hotels in Singapore

Guest friends4life

Hi Guys,

Well this is it the time has come for us to fly and start our new lives in Adelaide.

We are all feeling really excited and can't wait to go but just wondered if anyone could recommend a family hotel in Singapore near the airport.

I haven't booked the flights yet but going early November so if anyone can recommend who to fly with via Singapore that would be great too.

Thank You for your time.

Friends4Life:)

Guest kellyp

Hi

The time will fly and you will soon be here. We flew with Singapore Airlines and didn't have a single complaint, they were great. We stayed at the Roxy Grand Mercure, if my memory serves me right, with three children and again not a single complaint. There was plenty to do around us and we had a pool, picked up a complimentary taxi from the airport.

Good luck at this exciting time.

Kelly

Hi Guys,

Well this is it the time has come for us to fly and start our new lives in Adelaide.

We are all feeling really excited and can't wait to go but just wondered if anyone could recommend a family hotel in Singapore near the airport.

I haven't booked the flights yet but going early November so if anyone can recommend who to fly with via Singapore that would be great too.

Thank You for your time.

Friends4Life:)

The crown plaza ,changi airport,nice pool an all that,and you walk from the terminal into the hotel foyer,top drawer

Hi

We stayed at the Swiss hotel Stamford - very expensive but easy and staff were great with the kids. Made getting over jet lag easy.

We also flew with Singapre airleines and they were fantastic.

Good luck and see you soon

Michelle

We too stayed at the Grand Mercure Roxy - not too far from airport. Price was OK. Complimentary hotel mini bus to and from airport. Breakfast was great. Pool was lovely. Just across the road there is a local market with loads of stalls for food - very cheap (in comparison to Clarkes Quay which we found very expensive). There is also a big shopping centre just across the road. We found we'd taken too much in Singapore dollars so changed it there to Aussie Dollars (again-just across the road). Hotel was nice, very friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay there again.

Wendy