bergkamp10

aussie car rental

when i was in adelaide 2 years ago i hired a car from a rental yard in brighton.the guvnor was a decent bloke called brian thredgold(?)does anyone know if he is still in business?as over in a couple of weeks and would like to use again.if not could anyone recommend any other rental companies.many thanks Steve

Guest bishop3912

Hi yes he is as we used him a couple of weeks ago when we arrived, he is a fab bloke. his number is 0413621135. I wouldnt hesistate to use him again, or recommend him. Regards Corinne x

Guest Guest75

Yup - as Corrine says - Aussie Car Rentals is still going.

It's under new ownership though with Brian in the background for now helping out.

The new owner, Michael seems very good as well ,keen to carry on the good service.:)

Guest BAZnDAF

We are currently renting a car from Aussie rentals, so they are still going :) Michael is a nice guy.

Guest guest3462

Use your own child car seats though if you're bringing kids, cos theirs are lethal! I refused to put my little girls in them they were so awful and they had the cheek to say my British ones were no good! Don't think so, but saying that they were really nice and very friendly, my parents used them when they visited too and we would use them again (without the car seat hire!) ;-)

Guest Guest75
    Use your own child car seats though if you're bringing kids, cos theirs are lethal! I refused to put my little girls in them they were so awful and they had the cheek to say my British ones were no good! Don't think so, but saying that they were really nice and very friendly, my parents used them when they visited too and we would use them again (without the car seat hire!) ;-)

I've heard this about the car seats from a few of our guests now.

I'll have a word with Michael.

I hear that legislation is changing regarding child car seats soon??

We ended up picking one up from Big W when we arrived as we didn't bring any from home. So good idea if you can.

Julie