Guest cherryn

Hi Everyone

Guest cherryn

Im Nancy (48) and my hubby is Brian (42) we are moving to Adelaide from Fife in Scotland in January hopefully, all going well.

My question is (well one of a thousand and driving my other half insane ) any girls out there who can tell me my skincare and cosmetics are very precious to me is it worth my while stocking up here and shipping out (or going in case at airport ) or do they have fantastic skincare ranges and make up i wont have to worry bout stuff like that ?:cute:

Guest WoodMartin

Hi Nancy

Welcome to PIA - you'll get loads of help and answers on here - it really is useful!!

Not sure what brand you're after, but I don't reckon you need to worry. Myer and David Jones in the city have all the international ranges eg Lancome, Clarins. Not sure how the prices compare though. I'm sure you'll be able to buy from the UK over the internet if you need to as well.

Hope this helps.

Ali

Guest cherryn

Thanks for your advice.I had this idea that the stores there wouldnt stock European brands . My hubby looked at the price of bringing my prized Mini One car down to the land of Oz oh my ... i was gutted. :huh:And i went into overdrive ...

I currently work in the beauty/nursing industry do you think i would get a job in either or ?

Hi Nancy,

I'm from Dundee have been here six years now and loving it!

Have lived in Glenrothes many years ago .

All the best with your move.

Elaine xx

Guest cherryn

Im in Dunfermline now but originally from Glenrothes what a small world.

Nancy :o

hi Nancy. If you flying via Singapore or somewhere similar, well worth stocking up on cosmetics and skincare en route. The Bobbi Brown stuff I bought was half the uk and oz price.